- Everyone lodging with us will have an individual bed but may be in a 2, 3, or 4-person room. Registered spouses will have their own room. Private rooms are available for an additional fee of $110. Please note, we have VERY LIMITED private and 2-man rooms which will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Most of our smaller, 2-man rooms have been set aside for married couples.
- We have additional space for commuters.
- Nursing babies and nursing toddlers are welcome. Out of consideration to others, we ask that you step out of the room with a crying baby. In addition, we ask you have someone on site to help you with your toddlers. Toddlers will not be allowed to attend the sessions.
- Registration is only open to adults. While we will have teen-volunteers on site, we do not have the capacity for the general registration of teens. The Hideaway is still planning an expansion which will hopefully allow us to readdress this in the future.
- We can accept cancellations with a $50 cancellation fee. See our policies on refunds below.
Should our lodging fill, there are many local hotels.
All registrations include six meals: Friday dinner through Sunday lunch.
Early Bird Registration closes December 31st. After that, Retreat Registration will increase by $50.
Early Bird Registration Costs
- Retreat Registration: $284
- Retreat Registration, Spouse: $244
- Shared Room: $110 per person ($55 a night)
- Private Room: $220 ($110 a night)
You will have two options for payment: by check or Paypal.
Retreat payments are refundable minus a $50 cancellation fee. All cancellations must be received in writing by Dec 31, 2023. If we have a waiting list, we will be able to accept cancellations past this date. You may use the contact form to cancel or notify us of any changes.
There are no refunds due to bad weather unless state or interstate highways between the point of origin for a guest and The Hideaway have been officially closed by the state patrol.
Please, contact us with any questions.