We will comply with any El Paso County Health Department requirements in place at the time of the retreat. By registering for the retreat, you are agreeing to follow the requirements, even if they should change between now and the retreat. Currently masks are recommended but not required.
- Spouses who are not able to attend the full retreat are invited to join us Saturday afternoon and evening. Please see the information on the Spouses’ Saturday below.
- Everyone lodging with us will have an individual bed but may be in a 2, 3, or 4-person room. Registered spouses will have their own room. Private rooms are available for an additional fee of $100. Please note, we have VERY LIMITED private and 2-man rooms which will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Most of our smaller, 2-man rooms have been set aside for married couples.
- We have additional space for commuters.
- Nursing babies and nursing toddlers are welcome. Out of consideration to others, we ask that you step out of the room with a crying baby. In addition, we ask you have someone on site to help you with your toddlers. Toddlers will not be allowed to attend the sessions.
- Registration is only open to adults. While we will have teen-volunteers on site, we do not have the capacity for the general registration of teens. The Hideaway is still planning an expansion which will hopefully allow us to readdress this in the future.
- We can accept cancellations with a $50 cancellation fee. See our policies on refunds below.
Types of Sessions
- Plenary: a meeting at which all the attendants of the retreat gather together to hear the speaker.
- Break Outs: multiple meetings occurring at the same time from which only one can be chosen to attend.
- Immersion: a larger portion of the session will be spent modeling a lesson–actually doing what we would be doing in our homes or with a group. It will be “real time.”
- Workshop: though it may include a short example of modeling, the format will follow a more traditional lecture style with the possibilities of group discussion and short activities.
We are inviting spouses who are unable to join us for the full retreat to join us Saturday afternoon and evening. Spouses are welcome to arrive any time after lunch, and their registration will include Break Out II, Plenary III, Dinner, and our Saturday evening activities.
All registrations include six meals: Friday dinner through Sunday lunch.
- General Retreat Registration: $300
- General Retreat Registration, Spouse: $250
- Lodging, 2 Nights, Shared Room: $100
- Lodging, 2 Nights, Married Couple: $200
- Lodging, 2 Nights, Private Room: $200
- Spouse’s Saturday: $50
You will have two options for payment: by check or Paypal.
Retreat payments are refundable minus a $50 cancellation fee. All cancellations must be received in writing by Dec 31, 2021. If we have a waiting list, we will be able to accept cancellations past this date. You may use the contact form to cancel or notify us of any changes.
There are no refunds due to bad weather unless state or interstate highways between the point of origin for a guest and The Hideaway have been officially closed by the state patrol.
Please, contact us with any questions.